Account Performance Manager H/F
About the job
Alma originally started out by serving Small and Medium Businesses (<1M€ turnover) and today 80% of our merchants still come from this segment. It is a strategic segment for Alma (and the small clients of today are also the big clients of tomorrow), thus, we need to maximise the volumes to make it a key performance driver in the long run.
The Customer Success team (2 people today) has a key mission to drive the growth and ensure the retention of a pool of SMB merchants. Thanks to prioritisation criteria, our CSM team will contact specific merchants to close upsell opportunities or manage negotiations to avoid churn.
On a daily basis, the CSS will jump on calls with merchants (& write emails), optimise processes and highly collaborate with other teams (e.g. Product, Finance, Risk & Support) to constantly improve our solution and delight a long tail of merchants.
About the mission
As a Customer Success Specialist, your missions will be to:
- Deal with a pool of SMB merchants (Small & Medium-sized Businesses) with an "at-scale approach
- Contact merchants with upsell opportunities and analyse their performance by digging into data to provide meaningful business insights and opportunities
- Share merchants’ feedback within the organisation to enable Alma to constantly better meet merchants’ needs
- Negotiation: contact at-risk merchants. Understand their needs and identify ways to address them to increase business performance and satisfaction
- Contribute to building and automating processes to ensure clear expectations on 90% spent on the business/run part
Discover more about the Customer Success team and the Customer Success Specialist position here with Blandine.
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of experience within a similar function or experience
- Sales mindset: you are at ease at picking up the phone to talk to new people
- You enjoy negotiations & taking up new challenges
- You have analytical skills/mindset and ability to dig into data to draw meaningful insights
- You are eager to constantly learn & improve our solution in collaboration with other internal teams
- A fluent level in French and a very good level of English is obligatory. Fluency in Spanish will be a huge plus.
- Sales & lively
- Autonomous, curious and proactive
- Client satisfaction and impact-oriented
- Doer mindset, at ease with getting the hands dirty
- At ease in a very fast-paced environment
- Well organised and structured
- First interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist (30 mins)
- Interview with Hiring manager (45 mins)
- Business case (60 mins)
- Interview with VP Sales (30 mins)