Account Executive - Benelux Market
About the job
Since Alma's creation in 2018, our growth has been exceptional with hundreds of new merchants adopting our solutions every month. We currently collaborate with 16,300+ merchants across 10 European countries, and the acquisition of new Mid-Market accounts is a pivotal focus for us. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in expanding our customer base and contribute directly to Alma's sales success.
About the mission
As an Account Executive, your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying and conquering new Mid-Market accounts with turnovers ranging from €10M to €250M in the Benelux e-commerce and retail sectors
- Generating and processing opportunities from various lead sources, including Inbound leads coming from the Growth team, Referrals, Partnerships, and your own network.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, leads qualification to negotiation and contract signature, and primarily engaging with C-Level Executives
- Representing Alma at trade shows and conferences in Benelux and Europe
- Contributing to the optimization of internal processes to support Alma's scalability
You will be an ideal candidate for the role if you possess:
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experiences in a similar function and selling B2B solutions
- Language:Dutchspeaker and a full professional proficiency are mandatory as you will be working with local and international clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and structured approach to understand the complexities of retailers’ needs and a high level of accountability and methodical progression to ensure follow-ups with prospects until closure
- Job location: Paris (ideally) or NL / Belgium
What would make you stand out from the crowd?
- You are proficient in using tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, or Modjo for efficient lead management and outreach
- You have a strong analytical mindset with the ability to use data to prove and sell the value of our solution
Join Alma's dynamic team and be a key player in driving our continued success in the market!
About the recruitment process
- Interview with Recruiter (30 min)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (45 min)
- Business Case Study (60 min)
- Final interview with VP Sales (30 min)
- Team Fit interview (30 min)
- Reference Check
Why you should join Alma:
- Our office
- 📍In the 10th district of Paris.
- 🍏Fresh fruits each Monday and Wednesday.
- 🥤Once a month, it’s team drinks!
- Our full package offered includes
- 💰Remuneration (base salary + commissions depending on the position).
- 🩺Health Insurance: Alan Green.
- 🍽️Lunch Vouchers: 10€/day (Swile).
- 🚌"Sustainable Mobility Package".
- Our work-life balance
- 💻Work flexibility: hybrid work and in certain cases, full remote option.
- 👶🏻Nursery: a corporate nursery program with guaranteed places.
- OurL&D program: we invest in our Almakers through career development and mentorship program.
- You love to work in an international environment?
- ✈️Every semester, Alma offer the possibility to spend 5 working days in any Alma’s office to connect with the local teams.
And much more, find all our benefits here!