Enterprise Business Development Representative (US)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for the next Business Development Representative in our NYC office focused on enterprise/mid-market prospects to join our growing sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Capchase.
You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven and disruptive business model, we’d love to learn more about you!
🚀 The Job
- Develop new business leads and respond quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Become an expert in Capchase’s service offerings, business model and customer specific solutions.
- Respond to sales inquiries and use your knowledge of the market to provide strategic pricing, offer capacity, and provide innovative solutions to our clients needs.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
💡 What we are looking for:
- What we are looking for: BS/BA requiredExperience selling into mid-market // enterprise level clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company.
- Exceptional work ethic negotiation and relationship-building skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Commitment to customer obsession and a passion for sales.
- Experience using Hubspot CRM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.