People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a high energy People Partner to join our international team and enable an environment of success for Capchase’s talent.
As a People Partner, you will collaborate and partner with different stakeholders to implement people strategies, develop strong working relationships with employees and managers, and drive people and engagement programs.
🚀 What you’ll do:
- As a People Partner, you'll be at the forefront of shaping our people strategies and making a real difference.
- Play an active role in elevating our hiring processes, ensuring they maintain the highest standards and provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be the go-to resource for employees, managers, and leaders when it comes to People and labor compliance topics.
- Partner with functional leaders to design and implement cutting-edge HR solutions covering organizational design, compensation, talent development, engagement, performance management, and retention.
- Help he team on building a “people intelligence” to develop global patterns for all organizational and talent related issues.
- Help us strengthen our culture and values, making Capchase an even better place to work.
- Keep our systems up-to-date and efficiently handle people's operational and administrative tasks.
🧠 What we’re looking for:
- You’re based in US (EST time zone) and you are familiar with US & CAN employment laws.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist, People partner or similar role.
- You embrace an analytical approach, using data and compelling arguments to support plans, solutions, and decisions.
- You hold a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You enjoy fast-paced environments and know how to navigate challenging situationsYou have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.