Head of Finance
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
Some of your duties
- Develop and execute the company's financial strategy, including financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, to support the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Prepare and present accurate financial reports, including P&L statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, to senior management and the board of directors.
- Monitor and manage the company's cash flow, working capital, and liquidity to optimize financial performance.
- Manage and mentor the FP&A team, providing guidance and fostering a culture of accountability and excellence
- Identify opportunities to optimize operational costs and increase profitability.
- Partnering with leaders across Capchase to ensure efficient resource allocation across both hiring and non-HC costs
- Structuring and calibrating goals and incentives for Capchase teams.
- Has 8-10+ years in relevant finance experience - at financial institutions, leading fintechs or software companies.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build, motivate and guide a team of +5 ppl.
- Worked at growth stage companies, potentially successfully leading them towards an exit such as an IPO
- Strong understanding of capital markets, including working with investment banks, investment funds, securitization vehicles.
- Proven ability to develop and execute visionary financial strategies based on data-driven decision-making.
- Ideally worked at organizations operating across multiple jurisdictions (US, EU, UK)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.