Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, with international experience in a fast-paced, tech-oriented culture to join our HR team composed of diverse individuals coming from amazing international backgrounds. Your role will be critical: ensure Clarity AI acquires the best talent from all over the world. You will be contributing to a fast-paced, tech-oriented culture, working on the continuous improvement of our recruitment processes as well as our employer brand. You will provide support to different teams within the organization (Tech, Product, Data Science, Research, Business, etc) and work closely together with hiring managers on workforce planning, pipelining and hiring the best talent, ensuring Clarity AI's culture and vision remain at the forefront of everything we do.
LOCATION: Madrid hybrid way of working.
- Partner with hiring managers to strategically define workforce plans and implement recruitment strategies when it comes to pipelining, interviewing and hiring the best talent
- Determine the best channel source for job postings and manage targeted recruitment campaigns
- Ensures consistency across all Clarity AI recruiting communities – from LinkedIn, job postings and more.
- Action Employer Branding activities for Clarity AI in alignment with the global recruitment and marketing strategies
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes according to the different teams' needs
- Work with internal stakeholders in building recruitment campaigns to further drive awareness of Clarity AI as a top employer
- Work closely with the other members of the HR team in order maintain consistency and continuously improve our various recruitment processes
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, engineering, business or psychology.
- 6+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, ideally within tech product companies
- Experience managing or executing employer branding campaigns or initiatives
- International experience is highly appreciated, ideally in both Europe and the USA
- Analytical skills with a data driven approach to solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, across business and technical teams
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment with changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent work stream and time management skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1)
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.