Senior Account Executive
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Paid Media to join our Marketing team who will define and drive our paid media strategy and analytics. As a Senior Manager, Paid Media you will be responsible for the strategy, management, and execution of Clarity AI’s paid media activities globally in support of commercial goals. You will spearhead our global, integrated media strategy, guiding internal product owners on paid campaigns, and leading an internal team to create and execute media plans that successfully engage our target audiences across paid channels
To be successful in the role, you will bring a breadth of experience developing and executing impactful paid marketing strategies and campaigns (mostly digital) for B2B financial services companies. You are a master of inspiring teams to deliver outsized results, simplifying marketing concepts in colloquial terms, and delivering analytics that tell a compelling story.
LOCATION: New York, USA
You will join our team of Solutions and Business Development professionals coming from top investment banks and management consulting firms. We are looking for salespeople with a hunger to grow business who will be able to support/manage in the following areas:
- Strategy & Business Development. Support in the definition of Clarity sales strategy, key milestones and business development.
- Define and execute account plan for your book of business based on company size, industry and publicly disclosed strategic objectives
- Assumes a long-term, integrated perspective while also driving attainment of monthly and quarterly revenue results, including short-term results, revenue forecasts, and sustainable strategy for the designated territory ensuring both short-term and long-term success
- Clients (B2B model). Support client acquisition and relationship management: meeting preparation and follow-ups. Also attending meetings with C-level of top wealth managers and technology platforms
- Grow a defined book of business, consisting of both current accounts and new logos
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Product. Support our team of Product Managers in the definition of our end-to-end digital product (use cases, user stories, customer journeys, etc.).
- Management of the full sales cycle (inc. RFPs, pitch document requests where appropriate), including pipeline generation and qualification, through to contract negotiations, close and onward upsells management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, etc.
- Experience in Sustainability and/or SaaS enterprise sales with a focus on solution selling and large ticket deals.
- Understanding of the financial services ecosystem and how different stakeholders/technology work together
- Experience with Enterprise level integrations, including API, property tech, and third party providers.
- Proven experience in managing large complex sales and ability to effectively work in a large organization
- Understanding of how to collect and leverage customer, market, and competitive intelligence
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hunger to grow a business, and willingness to work in a collaborative environment with team goals and a team commission structure applied initially
- Complete fluency in English, and an additional European language.
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.