Senior Product Manager APIs and Data delivery channels
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager APIs and Data delivery channels to join our Product team and lead our data delivery efforts. We work with many clients and partners with varying needs for ingesting Clarity AI’s sustainability data. We aim to make it as easy as possible, in a flexible, low-effort way.
- Understand client and partner needs around different delivery channels and business models to support them.
- Own the roadmap for delivery channels, such as APIs, data warehouse integrations, data feeds, and other channels.
- Own and manage the developer portal
- Drive execution of API development with a dedicated squad
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering / Product Specialists to understand client needs and improve client integration experience.
- Track API/delivery channel performance and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Define and execute integration strategy with customer platforms and tools
- Collaborate with 3rd party platforms to understand and solve end-client pain points in their ESG workflows and integration needs
- Defined delivery channel roadmap for APIs, datafeeds, data warehouses, and other channels
- Defined and compliance to API architecture/interface to support a variety of client needs and ever-evolving product line - with an aim to improve consistency, efficiency, and scalability.
- Developed and enforced processes around the maintenance of APIs and client communications
- New delivery channels to support client workflows launched.
- New integration capabilities launched with multiple platform using them
- Playbook for working with 3rd party platforms, including positioning our products, UI recommendations, and integration phasing
- Roadmap for 3rd party platform integrations
The role is based in Madrid, Spain
Way of Working: Remote / Hybrid
- Experience with designing APIs
- Experience with large datasets
- Collaborative, willing to work across different products to unify user experience
- Familiarity with Snowflake, Databricks, AWS
- Nice to have: familiarity with ESG workflows of asset managers, including the platforms and tools they use.
- Comfortable communicating with clients on a regular basis.
- Able to strive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment with changing priorities.
- Self-starter able to articulate a vision, define a roadmap and drive execution with cross-functional teams with little supervision.
- Able to influence internal stakeholders and get alignment with technical and non-technical parties
- Experience with agile ways of working (scrum, kanban, etc.)
- Willingness to travel a few times per year to clients to understand their needs.
- Technical product manager profile, with good business acumen and customer centric mindset
- Computer science, data engineering degree or equivalent. MBA/Business degree is a plus.
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.