Data Analyst Intern - DART Team
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
You must comply with the following conditions:
- Be able to do an internship agreement with your school
- Being able to work as a full-time employee during the spring of 2024 with a - minimum of 5 to 6 months
- Being authorized to work in Spain.
- Having good quantitative skills.
- Having a minimum C1 English level. We communicate in English all the time.
It is a must for you to be willing to:
- Have a positive impact with your job
- Work with a team of empathetic and assertive people
- Work in an international and team-working environment
- Have continuous feedback from your team
- Be flexible in your work and interactions with your team and other teams
We’re looking for an individual to join our Product Specialist team (“PS team”) and help us deliver an excellent experience to our prospects and clients across our different modules.
Some of the potential topics that you could work on include:
- Support our team and our clients by addressing questions they have relating to sustainability, data, and Clarity AI offerings.
- Review company-level sustainability topics including environmental, social and corporate governance practices and synthesize these findings.
- Procur, verify and process data on sustainability by browsing through various financial, exchange and government regulator websites and materials.
- Prepare analysis and materials needed by the Product Specialists team members to revert to clients on any topics they need to provide a more detailed analysis/follow-up on.
- Propose any potential improvements identified throughout your work
The role is based in Madrid
Way of Working: Hybrid