Cloud Security Engineer
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our Information Security team in Europe (including the UK) to support the implementation of our security strategy and help build a secure cloud platform.
As a Cloud Security Engineer at Clarity AI, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security measures to protect our cloud infrastructure and applications.
You will work closely with our Platform SRE and Engineering teams to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects of our development and deployment processes.
This role requires a deep understanding of cloud security architecture, best practices, automation, and the ability to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities.
If you’re an experienced security engineer, you enjoy solving complex problems and working in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for you!
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement security controls in AWS
- Collaborate with Clarity AI tech teams to integrate security into the CI/CD pipeline and automate security testing
- Provide guidance on secure application architecture
- Conduct regular security assessments and vulnerability scans to identify and address potential weaknesses
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, industry best practices, and cloud security trends
- Participate in incident response and security incident investigations when necessary
- Ensure compliance with industry framework and standards as ISO27001, SOC2
- Contribute to the development of security policies, standards, and procedures
- Conduct security training and awareness programs for Tech teams
The role is based in Madrid. Clarity AI would support a relocation package in case of relocation to Madrid.
Way of Working: Hybrid