Senior Legal Counsel
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel that will manage contract discussions with our strategic clients, our distribution partners and advise the business teams on a variety of topics in an innovative company and sector.
The role provides an opportunity to take on a leading role in the transactional function of the legal department, contribute meaningfully to the growth of the business as well as participate in other areas of activity of the legal team (corporate, regulatory, procurement) depending on activity and interests.
Working as a Senior Legal Counsel you will be responsible for:
- Leading contract discussions with strategic clients, distribution partners and other complex negotiations;
- Providing business-oriented, actionable advice to internal clients;
- Ensuring contracting processes are suited for the activity of the company and efficient;
- Drafting and maintaining high quality contract templates;
- Collaborating with the business teams to anticipate changes in products and services, and the impact of such changes on legal matters;
- Taking charge of other areas of activity of the legal team (corporate support, regulatory, procurement) depending on activity levels and interests;
- Staying aware of regulatory developments impacting Clarity AI and/or its clients;
- Providing legal training to the operational teams where necessary.
The role is based in Madrid, Spain.
Way of Working: Hybrid