Junior Vehicle Deliveries Specialist
FlexCar is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Junior Fleet Coordinator to join our premises in Rome, Italy The position entails a supporting role in all fleet matters within a fast-growing and heavily financed startup to ensure its operational flow.
Who We Are
We are well on our way of executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb, all inclusive service. At FlexCar, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe. We are constantly looking for aspiring people & minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexCar
Our people are our most valuable asset and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we bring on board. We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in celebrating our team’s diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and company.
The responsibilities of this position primarily entail the setting up, coordination, maintenance, and utilization of our fleet. For example, the person in charge will be delivering/ collecting the vehicles, preparing FlexCar's, scheduling fleet maintenance and repairs, etc. In addition to that, this position includes the preparation of contracts or the necessary documentation for our fleet, supporting and communicating with the operations and sales teams. For instance, with regards to supporting the sales team, the Junior Fleet Coordinator will not only receive training from our Sales team but also assist in face to face meetings and represent FlexCar to our clientele.
- Automotive enthusiast
- B driver’s license
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate a number of tasks with a wide range of stakeholders in a startup environment
- Fresh/Recent graduate with a degree in Business, Economics or Technical/Engineering background
- Previous field experience will be considered an asset
- Fluency in Italian/ English verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, critical thinking skills, with a hands-on and can-do attitude
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing scaleups.
- A working environment with an amazing culture that is based on Respect, Fairness, and Transparency
- Free coffee and beverages
- Car benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Extra days-off
- Competitive salary
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment tea