Inside Sales Representative
FlexCar is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in our offices at Athens, Greece. This is a unique opportunity for an entry-level position within the fastest growing Greek scale-up company and one of the fastest in Europe.
Who We Are
We are well on our way of executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb, all inclusive service. At FlexCar, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe and have raised over 210 million from prominent local and international investors. We are constantly looking for aspiring people & minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexCar
Our people are our most valuable asset and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we bring onboard. We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in celebrating our team’s diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and company.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing our ever-increasing clientele. The position entails an active involvement in all necessary actions to maximize the sales conversion rate such as approaching and communicating with clients, answering their questions, negotiating agreements, and above all determining their needs and keeping them satisfied.
- Grow existing customer base and meet monthly sales goals
- Have direct communication with customers regarding incoming requests to close deals and develop strong and trusting relationships
- Take into consideration customers’ needs to negotiate win-win contracts
- Assist in organizing and executing processes to serve our customers quickly and well
- Fully comprehend what we offer and provide clients with detailed and accurate information
- Support the sales team internally to run at its maximum capacity
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate a number of tasks with a wide range of stakeholders within a startup environment
- Passion for closing deals, a strong work ethic, and a can-do attitude
- Customer-first mindset and proven ability to commit to your work
- Love for a varied day with a mix of communications, organization, and customer touchpoints
- Can act independently, solve problems by yourself and enjoy going the extra mile to make sure our customers are served perfectly
- University Degree in Marketing, Business, or Economics from a top tier university in Greece or abroad
- Ideally, you are an automotive enthusiast!
- You will learn an insane amount working with a very talented team in a very high-paced environment!
- Opportunity to work at and help further build one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- An ambitious, proven business model that is ready to penetrate other EU markets
- A working environment with an amazing culture that is based on respect, fairness, and transparency
- Competitive salary and potential upside
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Free coffee and beverages
- Car benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Extra days-off
- Competitive salary
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment team.