Collection Agent (Credit)
FlexAuto is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Collections Agent to join our
team in our offices at Rome, Italy. This is a unique opportunity for an entry-level position within the
fastest growing Greek scale-up company and one of the fastest in Europe.
Who We Are
We are well on our way to executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling
them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb,
all-inclusive service. At FlexAuto, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer
the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or
charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe and have
raised over 100 million from prominent local and international investors. We are constantly looking for
aspiring people & minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional
team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexAuto
Our people are our most valuable assets and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we
bring onboard. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in celebrating our team’s
diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with
appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and
The Collection Agent's position falls under the Accounting and Finance department, whose
responsibility is to ensure the profitability of FlexAuto while also maintaining excellent customer
relations and satisfaction. This is a position which strongly combines analytical and communication skills
and is for those who are determined to close deals and solve problems. You will be responsible for
protecting the payment collection process of FlexAuto and safeguarding our relationship with our
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting,
- and recording accounts receivables' data.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and
- properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing scaleups.
- A working environment with an amazing culture that is based on Respect, Fairness, and Transparency
- Free coffee and beverages
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment