Junior Financial Reporting Associate
FlexCar is hiring a Junior Financial Reporting Associate to join our team in Athens. As a Junior Financial Reporting Associate, you will play a key role in ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting activities, as part of the Corporate Finance team.
Who We Are
We are well on our way of executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb, all inclusive service. At FlexCar, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe and have raised over 300 million from prominent local and international investors. We are constantly looking for aspiring people & minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexCar
Our people are our most valuable asset and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we bring onboard. We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in celebrating our team’s diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and company.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Support the finance team in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and presentations
- Conduct financial analysis and provide insights to improve financial performance
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and reporting standards
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from a top tier University in Greece or above
- 1-2 years of experience in financial reporting or a similar role
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing scaleups
- Amazing working environment based on Respect, Fairness, and Transparency
- Private Health Insurance
- Free coffee, snacks and beverages
- Car benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Extra days-off
- Competitive salary
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment team.