Accounting & Finance Associate - Cyprus
FlexCar is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Accounting & Finance Associate to join our premises in Nicosia, Cyprus. The position entails a supporting role in all accounting and financial matters within a fast-growing and heavy financed startup to ensure its accounting and tax flow.
Who We Are
We are well on our way of executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb, all inclusive service. At FlexCar, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe. We are constantly looking for aspiring people & minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexCar
Our people are our most valuable asset and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we bring on board. We are an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in celebrating our team’s diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and company.
The Accounting & Finance Associate will be working alongside the Accounting & Finance team and will be reporting to our Accounting & Finance Manager. This position includes several responsibilities such as supporting the invoicing/ billing process of the company, preparing monthly reports, updating financial data, issuing tax statements, assisting in tax returns or audits, and, in general, supporting all accounting and financial matters.
- 1-3 years of tax/ audit/ accounting experience in Big 4/ Fintech or within a fast-paced environment
- University Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics from a top tier University in Greece or abroad
- Experience in accounting and tax due diligence
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Passion for working with numbers, a strong work ethic, and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate a number of tasks with a wide range of stakeholders in a startup environment
- Master’s degree or certifications are welcome
- Ideally, you are an automotive enthusiast!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing scaleups
- Private Health Insurance
- Free coffee, snacks and beverages
- Car benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Extra days-off
- Competitive salary
- Amazing working environment based on Respect, Fairness, and Transparency
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment team.