A little bit about us
At Recycleye, we’re using ground-breaking AI combined with automation extraction technology such as robots and air jets to support the profitable sorting of materials for recycling. We were founded in 2019, and have been growing rapidly ever since, with installations of our technology at leading waste management companies across Europe and the US.
We partner with our clients to help them produce higher quality outputs, transforming the economics of waste sorting and recycling – it's all about our vision to turn the world’s waste into resource. And our work has never been needed more. According to the OECD, only 9% of plastic waste has ever been recycled, so we’re proud that our work helps to make the recycling of waste materials more attractive.
Be part of it – come and join us!
Why choose to work at Recycleye? Our team works together to grow and succeed, driven by our shared values of empowerment, inclusivity, and perseverance. We offer great benefits (which we think punch above our weight), built-in upskilling and unlimited holiday.
We know that our mission will be achieved by having the most passionate, driven, talented, and all-around best people on our team. So come and shape the future and help turn trash into treasure!
We already count several of the world’s largest waste management companies amongst our clients and are experiencing accelerated growth. We now need a Project Manager to join our busy team and help us deliver.
We’re a project-based company and your primary responsibility will be to lead the retrofitting of cutting-edge software and hardware solutions into heavy industrial environments. – The role will require radical rethinking and reworking of traditional processes; you will be on-site a lot of the time absorbing information, orchestrating installations, liaising between client and our in house technical and commercial teams. It is vital that you are an excellent communicator, comfortable with juggling priorities and deadlines, and remaining pragmatic and positive as the customer facing touchpoint during fast paced and fast changing installations.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently involving the retrofitting of software and hardware solutions into client sites.
- Guide clients through all aspects of each project, including hardware installation, digitisation strategy, and training via regular client meetings and presentations.
- Manage third party suppliers and customer required actions as part of project delivery.
- Document and track action items from project kick-off, design review, customer agreement, installation review and post project meetings. Hold regular client project meetings for internal team.
- Communicate well with each department, clearly identifying issues and reporting any changes back to the client. Pro-actively keep the client informed with clear and concise written updates.
- Establish, monitor and maintain budgets through the entire project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage project/commercial risk. Respond effectively to change requests or project variations.
- Improve our processes – work to make our processes more efficient and robust.
- We need someone proficient in French; fluent or to a business standard.
- The ideal candidate will have around 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- We are looking for an experienced project manager, used to working on short / medium cycle [PO1] projects, and managing multiple complex projects.
- The ideal candidate will have experience retrofitting cutting edge software and hardware solutions into heavy industrial environments.
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience in linking projects milestones with software sprint cycles
- Supply chain experience
- Technical experience with hardware products, metalwork fabrication, or industrial environments
Even if you don’t tick every box listed above but are motivated by our work and believe you can make a difference on our team, we’d really love to hear from you – so please do apply and drop us a note about what you bring!
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if your background enables you to bring a different perspective to our team.
- An excellent salary that’s both equitable and reviewed regularly
- Shares in the company – each and every Recycleyte is invested in our vision, and we want to give you the opportunity to do so as well, both in your day-to-day as well as in your long-term investment
- Progression: we are growing rapidly and excited for you to make an impact as we do so
- Unlimited holiday – actually, really, and truly (but with a minimum of 25 days)
- A welcoming and inclusive team environment with monthly company-wide socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development
- Healthcare coverage – Vitality is available from your very first day!