Clinical Project Manager (Open to remote)
SAVANA (www.savanamed.com) is an award-winning, international medical company aiming to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers the power to unlock all of the clinical value embedded within existing Electronic Health Records (EHRs) with Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Always ensuring maximum privacy and security.
Founded in 2014, Savana is an international medical company that has developed a scientific methodology that applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) to unlock all the clinical value embedded within Electronic Health Records' free-text (EHRs). With the largest AI-enabled, multi-language, multi-center research network in the world, Savana generates customized descriptive and predictive, High-quality Deep Real World Evidence research studies. Engineered by doctors for doctors, the company is built following the highest privacy-by-design standards.
Savana operantes in more than 160 hospitals, 5 languages, 15 countries and has already improved more than 6 clinical practices with more than 100 employees from 16 nationalities. It constitutes a clinical research ecosystem that aims to advance personalized and precision medicine worldwide.
Clinical Project Manager at Savana
Savana is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to play a key and exciting role in our fast-growing company, serving Spanish, English, German and French speaking markets. Based remontly in Spain, he/she will participate on the challenging project of expanding Savana worldwide as well as serving our home market, Spain.
Major Accountabilities where this role is involved:
- Ensuring that the project is completed on budget, on schedule and within the scope.
- Keeping track of project progress and level of performance.
- Checking project progress toward its objectives, foreseeing the cause of any deviations if occurs and escalation of any issue to take any corrective actions to address these deviations.
- Key contact for client management.
- Efficient communication throughout the entire project life, including the preparation of status reports on a regular basis, organization of internal and external meetings and escalation of any issues where appropriate.
- Managing project deliverables in line with project plan.
- Managing project resources and availability according to the different project phases.
- Operate according to Security Policies, Procedures and Manuals.
- Report any suspect of incident or improvement proposals.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Project Manager in a CRO or biopharmaceutical company.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client meetings and congress.
- Bachelor or/ and master’s degree in biomedical or life science discipline (medicine, pharmacy, biology…) is required.
- Proficient level of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of ICH, GPP and GCP guidelines, as well as country level regulations.
- Knowledge and experience working with non-interventional studies/pharmacoepidemiologic studies an advantage.
- Advanced computer skills including, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and other PM software.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong operational management with attention to detail.
- Work effectively under time-pressure.
- Flexibility in daily tasks and projects priority.
If you are practical, experienced, proactive, independent, articulate, passionate about facilitating the digital transformation of healthcare, fascinated by Artificial Intelligence, the future of medicine and determined to solve healthcare's biggest problems. You are a Savaner. Join us!
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, computer engineers, computational linguists, mathematicians, designers, medical Natural Language Processing expert programmers and other disciplines. We are a team of professionals with a common goal: to blend the knowledge of all of us to seek excellence in our purpose. Coming from very different disciplines, we want everyone to learn from everyone, creating a unique entity that moves towards the transformation of health through Artificial Intelligence.
- An opportunity to provoke a positive impact. We seek to improve health on the planet through technology and to help people and health institutions. Our employees and collaborators strive to provide our users with the necessary tools and support to achieve a more accessible and egalitarian global health. We care about our environment and we are willing to improve it.
- An environment to express yourself as you are and enjoy what you know. We defend individuality to form a richer and more plural "ecosystem". Be yourself and tell us what you have learned and how could we use it together to help us achieve our purpose. If you like what you do, we like to work with you.
- Competitive salary conditions, flexible culture and a development framework to growth your career. People are our main asset, so we invest in training and development and recognize and compensate for achievements and valuable work. We trust in the talent and commitment of people and focus on objectives and results, so we are flexible in our way of working, providing a framework to reconcile our personal and professional lives.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes. Savana does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Savana via e-mail, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Savana, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Savana.