Key Account Manager - Healthcare (Open to remote)
SAVANA (www.savanamed.com) is an award-winning, international medical company aiming to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers the power to unlock all of the clinical value embedded within existing Electronic Health Records (EHRs) with Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Always ensuring maximum privacy and security.
Founded in 2014, Savana is an international medical company that has developed a scientific methodology that applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) to unlock all the clinical value embedded within Electronic Health Records' free-text (EHRs). With the largest AI-enabled, multi-language, multi-center research network in the world, Savana generates customized descriptive and predictive, High-quality Deep Real World Evidence research studies. Engineered by doctors for doctors, the company is built following the highest privacy-by-design standards.
Savana operantes in more than 160 hospitals, 5 languages, 15 countries and has already improved more than 6 clinical practices with more than 100 employees from 16 nationalities. It constitutes a clinical research ecosystem that aims to advance personalized and precision medicine worldwide.
KAM - Healthcare at Savana
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Key Account Manager to join our Healthcare sales team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in expanding our market presence within the healthcare sector in Spain and EU, by establishing and nurturing strategic relationships with key accounts. The focus will be on promoting our technology solutions on Data, NLP, and AI, and also secure the Hospitals engagement and data acquisition activities for Research projects within Savana.
Major Accountabilities where this role is involved:
Sales and Business Development:
- Deploy Savana’s strategy in the assigned countries.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and pursue additional revenue streams.
- Represent Savana, develop, cultivate and maintain long lasting relationships with hospitals, health providers, regional/national health systems and other stakeholders in public and private sector.
- Understand market and clients' business needs and challenges, and align our solutions to address those needs.
- Act as the main point of contact for key accounts, ensuring satisfaction, and proactively addressing any issues.
- Collaborate with marketing and public affairs teams to generate new leads and contribute to overall business growth.
- Engage with customers in the countries in scope, to support other teams in Savana to deploy our products, solutions, services and research studies.
- Represent Savana in congresses and events, giving talks, explaining the Company’s vision and solutions an engaging with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including public affairs, product development, marketing, and customer support, to ensure seamless delivery and support for clients.
- Collaborate closely with legal and quality to implement the right workflows and policies to deploy Savana’s products, services and research studies.
- Provide valuable insights from client interactions to enhance our products and services.
- Use and apply internal tools and methodology to report the activities within the role, diligently and on time.
- Operate according to Security Policies, Procedures and Manuals.
- Engage in appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Report any suspect of incident or improvement proposals.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Science, Bioinformatics, Engineering or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- High level of English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
- Desired 5 years of previous experience in a similar role, desirable in the healthcare sector, with experience in selling projects and services to public and private organizations.
- Solid understanding of healthcare systems and organizations in Spain and UK.
- Travel to meet customers and attend meetings, congresses and events, up to 50% of the time.
- Solid understanding of digital solutions, Big Data and AI solutions in healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, social engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of autonomy and at the same time strong team-work skills.
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Creativity, good capacities for analysis and organisation of work.
If you are practical, experienced, proactive, independent, articulate, passionate about facilitating the digital transformation of healthcare, fascinated by Artificial Intelligence, the future of medicine and determined to solve healthcare's biggest problems. You are a Savaner. Join us!
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, computer engineers, computational linguists, mathematicians, designers, medical Natural Language Processing expert programmers and other disciplines. We are a team of professionals with a common goal: to blend the knowledge of all of us to seek excellence in our purpose. Coming from very different disciplines, we want everyone to learn from everyone, creating a unique entity that moves towards the transformation of health through Artificial Intelligence.
- An opportunity to provoke a positive impact. We seek to improve health on the planet through technology and to help people and health institutions. Our employees and collaborators strive to provide our users with the necessary tools and support to achieve a more accessible and egalitarian global health. We care about our environment and we are willing to improve it.
- An environment to express yourself as you are and enjoy what you know. We defend individuality to form a richer and more plural "ecosystem". Be yourself and tell us what you have learned and how could we use it together to help us achieve our purpose. If you like what you do, we like to work with you.
- Competitive salary conditions, flexible culture and a development framework to growth your career. People are our main asset, so we invest in training and development and recognize and compensate for achievements and valuable work. We trust in the talent and commitment of people and focus on objectives and results, so we are flexible in our way of working, providing a framework to reconcile our personal and professional lives.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes. Savana does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Savana via e-mail, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Savana, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Savana.