IT Systems - Microsoft (Open to remote)
SAVANA (www.savanamed.com) is an award-winning, international medical company aiming to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers the power to unlock all of the clinical value embedded within existing Electronic Health Records (EHRs) with Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Always ensuring maximum privacy and security.
Founded in 2014, Savana is an international medical company that has developed a scientific methodology that applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) to unlock all the clinical value embedded within Electronic Health Records' free-text (EHRs). With the largest AI-enabled, multi-language, multi-center research network in the world, Savana generates customized descriptive and predictive, High-quality Deep Real World Evidence research studies. Engineered by doctors for doctors, the company is built following the highest privacy-by-design standards.
Savana operantes in more than 160 hospitals, 5 languages, 15 countries and has already improved more than 6 clinical practices with more than 100 employees from 16 nationalities. It constitutes a clinical research ecosystem that aims to advance personalized and precision medicine worldwide.
IT Systems (Microsoft) at Savana
Savana is looking for a IT Systems to play a key and exciting role in our fast-growing company, serving Spanish, English, German and French speaking markets. Based remontly in Spain, he/she will participate on the challenging project of expanding Savana worldwide as well as serving our home market, Spain.
Major Accountabilities where this role is involved:
- Lead & execute corporate IT projects in Savana working hand by hand with the Head of Corporate ICT & Security and other internal departments if needed. Also align with providers and resellers to plan, schedule and execute the projects planned for the department.
- Plan and implement the migration of our current office systems to O365 and prepare for its future administration.
- Proactively Plan and implement security solutions aligned with the ISMS policies and in compliance with ISO27001.
- Plan, coordinate and automate ISO27011 security controls carried out by the ICT & Security department
- According to the company's annual budget, continuously seeking for optimization and improvements.
- Define and manage the tech specs and security policies for workplace and end user equipment, to enhance hardware and software standardization and information security.
- Lead and implement ICT-related projects such as ITSM tools and procedures, Password Management or Identity Management.
- Collaborate on other corporate tools implementation or issues such ERP, CRM or HRM systems.
- Enforce the use of ICT standards at Savana, for end user equipment and corporate systems, aligned with company objectives and in compliance with the company’s security guidelines.
- Define, control and periodically review Savana’s corporate software licensing model, in compliance with suppliers’ intellectual property, participating in the elaboration of the annual company’s ICT budget.
- Follow ICT market trends, methodologies and best practices in infrastructure and security management, to ensure continuous improvement and innovation.
- Manage and report security incidents, coordinating incident response teams, planning and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive measures in close collaboration with other departments, and reporting/escalation of any security breaches to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Evaluate any suspect of incident or improvement proposals received from any member of Savana.
- Operate according to Security Policies, Procedures and Manuals.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- University degree in relevant technical discipline (industrial/telecommunications engineer, computer science, mathematics) and at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, and experience with on-premise and IaaS/PaaS infrastructure. Knowledge of Mac OS is an asset.
- Advanced training or equivalent experience in Microsoft cloud platforms such Microsoft 365 and Azure. Microsoft Certificate is an asset.
- Experience on maintaining high level security platforms related to Security Management System (ISMS) of the company, aligned with company goals, including risk analysis, procedures for network security, access control, cybersecurity, legal compliance with security regulations (ISO27001, GDPR, NIST, CIS, HIPAA), and information safeguard and integrity, in collaboration with the Quality, Legal, A&S and Data Management teams.
- Proven experience with design and maintenance of Windows and Linux-based systems, and implementation of Windows Active Directory for different client environments (Windows, Mac, Ubuntu). Knowledge of PowerAutomate, Powershell or RPA systems would be an asset.
- Track record of planning and implementation of Office suites such as Google Suite or Microsoft Office 365, as well as installation/configuration of corporate applications (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of IP networking, firewalls, VPN and wireless networks, as well as Multi-factor authentication.
- Experience in systems integration, multi-tier support and use of ITSM systems, such as Jira Service Management.
- Initiative, analytical mind, self-learning capabilities, extra-role performance and willing to work in a rapidly changing and cutting-edge technological environment.
- English: professional working proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and work effectively cross-functionally.
- Proactive and quality driven oriented.
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working attitude open to changes.
- Ability to work in a multinational, multidisciplinary and fast-growing environment.
If you are practical, experienced, proactive, independent, articulate, passionate about facilitating the digital transformation of healthcare, fascinated by Artificial Intelligence, the future of medicine and determined to solve healthcare's biggest problems. You are a Savaner. Join us!
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, computer engineers, computational linguists, mathematicians, designers, medical Natural Language Processing expert programmers and other disciplines. We are a team of professionals with a common goal: to blend the knowledge of all of us to seek excellence in our purpose. Coming from very different disciplines, we want everyone to learn from everyone, creating a unique entity that moves towards the transformation of health through Artificial Intelligence.
- An opportunity to provoke a positive impact. We seek to improve health on the planet through technology and to help people and health institutions. Our employees and collaborators strive to provide our users with the necessary tools and support to achieve a more accessible and egalitarian global health. We care about our environment and we are willing to improve it.
- An environment to express yourself as you are and enjoy what you know. We defend individuality to form a richer and more plural "ecosystem". Be yourself and tell us what you have learned and how could we use it together to help us achieve our purpose. If you like what you do, we like to work with you.
- Competitive salary conditions, flexible culture and a development framework to growth your career. People are our main asset, so we invest in training and development and recognize and compensate for achievements and valuable work. We trust in the talent and commitment of people and focus on objectives and results, so we are flexible in our way of working, providing a framework to reconcile our personal and professional lives.
Details from this job description are not to be used for marketing purposes. Savana does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Savana via e-mail, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Savana, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Savana.