Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive
Toqio (toq.io) enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, embedded finance solutions that can be rapidly deployed to customers where and when they need it.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Executive for the United Kingdom & Ireland to help us expand and sell the Toqio Platform while building direct senior relationships and reporting directly to our VP of Sales, Michael Pierce.
As a Regional Sales Executive for UK & Ireland, you will:
- Play a key role in driving Toqio's Sales expansion & growth with a primary focus on the UK+I Market.
- Build direct senior relationships with prospective customers and leverage to meet needs.
- Build & execute a sales plan while defining a regional target account list.
- Develop leads with target customers from your network, and use conviction to convert into deals.
- Own the full sales cycle, and close deals towards a yearly revenue target.
- Collaborate with respective colleagues to create and execute integrated ABM outbound campaigns generating interest across Target account List.
- Work closely with solution engineering to better understand our prospective customers' business needs and goals, delivering solutions to meet them.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers alongside our Customer Success team to grow customer loyalty.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Contribute to the continuous development of Toqio processes and systems.
- You are a sales expert with at least 6+ years of experience in end-to-end, B2B sales cycles.
- Proven experience in SAAS and Fintech (BaaS industry appreciated)
- You have a proven track record of consultative selling, and can employ best practices for our UK prospects and clients.
- Full English proficiency. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
- Analytical and commercially sharp throughout complex contract enterprise negotiations.
- Proven experience in running enterprise sales engagements with sales cycles of 18+ months.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage your own workload with a thorough attention to detail
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry and understand the financial technologies involved in Fintech
- You are results oriented and are hyper focused on new revenue attainment towards your regional target.
Nice to have:
- Ability to maintain ownership, and pivot logically within a fast paced environment.
- A team player that enjoys working within a team environment
- Critical thinking
- Creative & proactive.
- Experience working with an embedded finance Platform
What we offer:
Toqio. People are one of Toqio’s main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, young and talented engineers and PhDs.
- Toqio’s Founding team; Eduardo Martinez and Michael Galvin are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields. Along with Daniella Lorenzo, Rodrigo Iglesias, Víctor Gil, Arancha Riestra and Jingxuan Xu are leading a talented team full of energy and passion.
Our core values. Toqio’s 4Cs are our flagship, we are:
- Curious: Curiosity is the lifeblood of innovation.
- Committed: Shaping Toqio into a more vibrant place to do business, as well as making our society better.
- Considerate: We’re a diverse and multicultural team that brings many perspectives into our workforce.
- Creative: Seeking out of the box thinkers who face challenges head on, and look forward to innovating their way around every obstacle.
The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
The best team, OUR OFFER TO YOU. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for a Regional Sales Executive: £65.000 - £70.000 gross annual base salary depending on the candidate’s knowledge and experience and the location.
- Competitive, uncapped sales commission package for achieving target earnings.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election + your birthday off.
- Employee Share Scheme: We want all team members to really feel part of Toqio.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice at Toqio but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy. We work up 80% of the time remotely.
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, mental health support, training, mentoring program, gym...
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 15 nationalities and colleagues in Spain, UK, Kenya and India.
Awards. Toqio has received several awards and nominations since we launched in 2018:
- Early Metrics TOP 30% International recognition 2019
- Winner of Cuatrecasa Acelera IV 2020
- Lanzadera Growth Phase Startup 2020
- Winner on Corporate Category of Open Finance Appathon 2020 (Open Banking Excellence)
- Finalist Fintech South Summit 2020
- Fintech Third prize Premios Expansión Startup 2020
- "Hottest Fintech Startup" shortlisted att The Europas Tech Startup Awards 2022
- Startup Awards National Series 2022 finalist
- PAY360 Award Winner 2022
- Startups 100 list for 2023
- VISA accelerator 2023
- Winner 2023 Deloitte Fast 50 UK Rising Star Award
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out Toqio, we are really looking forward to hearing from you!