Country Manager UK & Ireland
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1000 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Country Manager you will be responsible for the identification, evaluation, and internal implementation of existing and new business opportunities to enable the Sales and Marketing departments to expand the business within the region and support Product and R&D departments with market feedback for product development.
● Identify objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and margins.
● Be responsible for the sales revenue generated in your territory
● Ensure your team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth
● Grow the customer base and increase sales with existing clients.
● Serve as leadership sponsor to large accounts and help drive key executive relationships
● Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
● Possess strong general management capabilities. e.g. an ability to report on key business trends, and create business plans and quarterly reviews.
● Report back to and collaborate with the Sales VP on sales activities.
● Monitor and analyze EV charging solutions market developments.
● Collaborate with the Sales VP in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
● Drive consistency in partner engagement approach and outcome across your team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop. Where relevant, share with your global counterparts to benefit their teams.
● Influence product teams to ensure new product introductions and messaging align with segment needs.
● Where relevant, serve as a cross-functional lead for core sales team leadership and business partner teams (Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, Product)
● Proven track record in new business, direct sales and overperformance in sales.
● Industry experience is a big plus.
● Around 10+ years of work experience, preferably right now in a similar role.
● C-level commercial, networking, and negotiation skills.
● Proven ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of team, recognizing opportunities for building new systems, structures, and processes.
● Relevant working experience with the sales and B2B market, preferably in EV Charging Solutions.
● Experience in contributing to market research and marketing.
● Reporting and managing dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and processes.
● Consistent track record working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
● MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
● Native level of English, Spanish is a plus.
- Hybrid work
- Pension scheme
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform.
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Free coffee & soft drinks to fuel those tough mornings.
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.