Environmental Tests Intern
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1K Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
At Wallbox you come first, so we offer a tailored career plan that aligns with your professional goals.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible, and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
The environmental test intern will support our mechanics and climatics tests applied to our products. She/He will be responsible to prepare samples, follow and execute test plans and report generation.
This is a good opportunity to join us to validate our products, being part of our Wallbox Lab.
- Conduct a variety of mechanical and climatic tests which includes preparing setups and performing testing
- Execute tests following our technical procedures and test specifications
- Prepare internal test reports
- Work closely with different departments inside Engineering
- CFGS in Electronics, Electricity or similar, availability for “Formación Dual”
- Knowledge of sensors, instrumentation, oscilloscopes, data loggers, etc.
- Flexible & open-minded
- Good Team player
- Motivated and eager to learn
Nice to Have:
- Interest in the field of electric vehicles and renewable energies
- Knowledge on HV and power electronics
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity extend based on performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.