Electronics Hardware Intern
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1K Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
At Wallbox you come first, so we offer a tailored career plan that aligns with your professional goals.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible, and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
The electronic engineer intern will support in new product designs with the opportunity to develop new features, working closely with other experienced electronics engineers.
You will work in a project team environment from the requirements until the final product manufacturing.
- Collaborate in the design of a hardware for mass-production
- Support the transition to the manufacturing line
- Work closely with experienced electronics engineers
- Incorporate existing Wallbox proprietary hardware designs
- Support certification processes
- Participate in the hardware validation process
- Participate in the end-to-end process from a product specification from including it on production during all the phases
- Coursing a degree in electronics engineering or similar
- Be able to participate in an internship program with current University
- High commitment to learn from experienced engineers
- Basic knowledges about high-speed digital system design
- Experience with analog and digital electronics
- Experience with laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscope, power supplies, electronicload, etc)
- Experience with simulation software such as Orcad or LT Spice
- Basic experience on PCB designs
- Basic knowledge in design for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) are nice to have
- English with minimum intermediate level
- Knowledge of firmware and embedded Linux is highly valued
- Great team player and willing to learn from others engineers
- Holistic view of the product and ownership are a must
- Adaptability to an existing environment and human group
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and share hers/his with her/his colleagues.
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity extend based on performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.