Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
The Service Engineer’s core task is to support our front-line support staff with technical knowledge, file and track bugs, product issues, etc., and have direct contact with key account partners.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Customer Service team for our residential EV charging products
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to ensure that any customer issue is resolved in a timely manner
- Identify any technical blocking points or areas that require follow-up or investigation
- Design and maintain documentation and communication processes, policies, and procedures for technical support to customers
- Align with Project Managers to provide support when releasing a new product, software, or feature
- Coordinate with the Quality department to investigate and identify any issues with products
- Provide support to the Validation team for vehicle compatibility and functionality testing with our charging products
- Report common complaints of customers to management in order to address the situation for future references
- Engineering Degree or Certified Electrician
- Flexible and open-minded
- Experience in validation, QA, testing or service engineering
- Familiarity with electrical or mechanical procedures
- Interest in electric vehicles and renewable energies
- Experience in ticketing systems: Service Desk, Salesforce, Jira,...
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience with power electronics
- Experience with electronic testing /backend / IOS & Android testing
- Programming Languages: Python or any Object-Oriented Language
- Spanish language is a plus
- A young, international, and talented team are working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment (we are over 200 employees worldwide)
- Be a pioneer and build our company’s presence in a new market
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- High level of work flexibility
- Visit our global headquarters in Spain and have an opportunity to collaborate with your colleagues