Hardware Engineer Intern - Home & Business
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1K Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
At Wallbox you come first, so we offer a tailored career plan that aligns with your professional goals.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible, and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
- Be part of the R&D team. Specifically, you will work with high talented and experienced professionals in the Electronics Design team.
- You will also be able to collaborate closely and maintain ongoing communication with the following teams to ensure that designs are of high quality and capable of being manufactured without limitations:
- Industrialization team
- Hardware quality team
- Work in a very dynamic environment.
- Support the engineering team on the design of new products and concepts evaluation.
- Learn about electronics from signal level to power electronics.
- Support integration and verification phases.
- Participate in product validation and certification.
- Proven experience in electronic projects (personal or academic projects)
- At least familiar with one programming language, preferably C
- The candidate should have the ability to develop a basic design of a PCB from scratch, including schematics design, PCB layout, PCB assembly, and testing.
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and share hers/his with her/his colleagues.
- Experience with laboratory equipment - power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity extend based on performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.