Key Account Manager DC - New Markets
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As an Account Executive you’ll help our future customers understand the power of Wallbox for Business. With businesses trusting Wallbox with their electric charging infrastructure, we’re growing quickly and are just getting started. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionising mobility. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Act as the leader for the DC portfolio in the region, as the central connection between local in-market teams and the global team.
- Opening of new business opportunities in local and maintaining the actual customers mainly CPOs and Utilities.
- Follow up on all new leads in a daily manner and create new leads within your own segment and Sales Region via telephone contact, and email.
- Implement an account plan agreed with management and different stakeholders and deploy it.
- Generate and foster new leads and opportunities through long-term partner accounts and open up new in-stream and vertical businesses.
- Build relationships with key customer contacts.
- Provide product and service advice to existing customers.
- Update and analyze KPI reports implementing improvements.
- Have an outstanding entrepreneurial approach and work autonomously to connect with global Energy and Utility C-suite decision-makers.
- Implement Energy and Utility contracts and oversee implementation in the market to ensure excellent service.
- Around 5 years of experience in a Key Account Management role or similar.
- Native level of two of these languages (French, Arabic and/or Eastern European language)
- Fluent in English (C1 onwards)
- Experience in launch plan implementation.
- Experience in EV business, projects approach, consultative sales, electrical market, power electronics, DC experience, and knowledge of key CPOs and Utility customers.
- Knowledge of specific EV market characteristics in the territory.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you and make data-driven decisions.
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Passionate about revolutionising the way people collaborate
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Hundreds of discounts in different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee to fuel those tough Monday mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.