Process Engineer Intern
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1K Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE and have been recently named among LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
At Wallbox you come first, so we offer a tailored career plan that aligns with your professional goals.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible, and top-performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
- Support developing assembly line process documentation: flowchart, bill of processes, work instructions, one point lessons, machine parameter sheets, release process, first ok part
- Train operators in this assembly line process documentation
- Time measurements of different processes
- Support in MES (Manufacturing Execution System) recipe development
- Support in kaizen workshops and introduction of lean manufacturing techniques (kanbans, 5s, visual management)
- Generate periodical reporting of process KPIs
- Generate department standard documentation related to production process and tasks standardization
- Document and track status of open issues of assembly lines including Lessons Learned
- Support developing maintenance documentation: autonomous maintenance sheets, machine list, preventive maintenance sheets
- Studying an Engineering Degree in technical branches
- Basic knowledge of Lean manufacturing
- High proactivity and eager to learn
- Analytical skills and root cause analysis
- Good communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
General and technical competences:
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to communicate in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of SW of equipments and network
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity extend based on performance.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.