Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
As a People Intern, you will have the opportunity to dive into the dynamic world of HR, gaining hands-on experience while contributing to our mission of nurturing talent while fostering an inspiring and inclusive environment.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of human resources while contributing to various HR functions with an international approach.
This internship will be divided into two phases:
1) In the first phase, you’ll collaborate on a transversal project with an international approach involving different areas of the People team such as Payroll, Labour Relations, and Rewards with the objective of understanding the labor framework of different countries of our expansion offices such as UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Italy.
2) In the second phase, you will work closely with the Rewards team, collaborating on various projects including benefits, equity, or compensation, and participating in the definition of internal processes.
- Get involved in People-related projects, especially those with an international focus.
- Help set up international offices by researching local laws, benefits, immigration rules, work permits, and visas.
- Keep international databases up to date.
- Assist in researching, writing, and refining new policies and processes.
- Administrate best-in-class solutions for benefits delivery.
- Support employees with benefits (enrollment, questions) and provide information about their packages.
- Assist in preparing HR reports and doing data analysis.
- You are enrolled in a Human Resources, Labour Relations, or Business Administration University career.
- Able to sign an internship/graduate program agreement with Wallbox & your University
- You have great English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You should be a pro with Google Sheets and Excel – you'll be using it a lot.
- You know how to handle sensitive data responsibly.
- You're all about the little details.
- Quick to learn, quick to deliver – that's your style.
- You have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- You're self-motivated and always up for learning something new.
- You embrace change and move fast in our ever-changing environment.
- You have a friendly, open-minded, and curious mindset.
Nice to Have
- Having experience with AI tools is a plus.
- Internship agreement of six months
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.