Sales Operations Coordinator
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing how the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, because design is just as essential as technology.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to help lead the transition to sustainable electric transportation. More than 500 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, which is something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in so many ways - amongst them, creating the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
Working at Wallbox is at the same time, challenging, fun, and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, have the desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team, and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
About the role
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be a critical part of our North America Sales organization. You will work under the support our North America Sales team and contribute towards company growth in a fast-paced and growing market. If you’re looking to gain Sales Ops experience, learn about EV Industry and are highly organized and detail-oriented, we’d like to hear from you!
- Work under guidance of Sales Ops Director and support various Sales enablement projects
- Be a key point of contact for processes for the Sales Team
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to understand sales processes and channel needs
- Maintain and track records and clean data in Salesforce CRM
- Run weekly reports and integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate sales data
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Work with Operations team to coordinate fulfillment and invoicing processes
- Assist Operations team with order management and fulfillment
- Provide Sales Team with additional operational support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in sales, operations, marketing, or related field
- Must have working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, Zoominfo
- Must have experience with sales forecasting models and Sales data analysis
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent data analysis, communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft and Google suites (PowerPoint, Excel, GDocs, Gmail, etc); mainly MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- Team player in an international and multicultural team environment
- Highly motivated with a passion for Wallbox
- Eligible to work in the US
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Get to work with a young, international, and talented team in a fast-paced and vibrant environment (we are over 500 employees worldwide)
- Be a pioneer and build our company’s presence in a new market
- High level of work flexibility
- Opportunity to visit our global headquarters in Spain and collaborate with your colleagues
At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.