Senior Certification Engineer
📍 Barcelona, Spain
🏠 Hybrid Policy
🌎 International environment
💰 Competitive salary and perks
The revolution starts with small things: driving EVs, taking profit from renewable energy sources to avoid fuel… At Wallbox we work to make the world greener!
Why should you apply?
We are looking for a Senior Certification & Homologation Engineer to join Spain's fastest growing EV Company.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team where you will work in Senior Certification & Homologation with comitee and oversee Strategic & Technical decisions across our smart EV Chargers.
If you love Power Electronics and want to work on certificate the most state-of-the-art smart EV chargers on the market and have a direct impact on making the world a more sustainable place, we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
The Certification engineer will work on certification affairs of WALLBOX existing and new products. He/She will support the engineering teams providing knowledge and guidance on technical and requirements that need to be fulfilled. He/she will be in charge of the Wallbox products certification process. He/She will be leading the participation of Wallbox in the different working groups and committees related to EVSE regulations in the different markets.
- Research & understand applicable regulations to Wallbox product catalog.
- Communicate requirements to engineering teams and support them to apply the requirements on product design.
- Provide knowledge and guidance regarding applicable regulations and standards.
- Design, plan and execute testing plans for product certification.
- Actively participate in regulation working groups and influence on decision making on such meetings.
- Prepare in advance and report the progress of upcoming regulations and requirements.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ year experience on certification related to electronic and/or electric equipment.
- Flexible & open-minded engineer ready to work in the state-of-the-art testing technologies.
- Knowledge on certification schemes in several countries/regions (EU and USA are a must)
- Able to read, understand and translate technical regulations into design requirements to the engineering team.
- Proofed experience in participation in regulatory working groups (IEC or UL standards).
- Interest in the field of electric vehicles and renewable energies.
- Motivated and autonomous.
- Agile methodology know-how.
- Good Team player.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on electronic and power electronics components
- Knowledge on electrical installations
- Jira, confluence knowledge
- Experience in electronic testing
Why join Wallbox?
We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
We work with electric cars, build chargers, use solar panels and inverters and integrate everything into solutions for users around the world.
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.