Sales Development Representative
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our North America Sales Development organization. As a completely integrated part of the Sales Team, the Sales Development Representative’s main task is to work in collaboration with the Account Executives in our targeted markets.
- Prospect and identify key partners at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Create, follow, and qualify business opportunities within small, medium, and large enterprises
- Become a trusted advisor and improve the coverage and knowledge of final accounts
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Wallbox for Business product
- Make every potential Wallbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Passion for Wallbox and a strong dedication to navigating large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Analytical skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Flexible work schedule and PTO policy
- Be part of a talented team working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Be a pioneer and build our company’s presence in a new market
- Opportunity to visit our global headquarters in Spain and collaborate with your colleagues
At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.