Talent Acquisition Intern
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 40 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
The Talent Acquisition team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence and help the business grow and scale. We are fully focused on delivering best in class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. As the Talent Intern, you will be responsible for providing support to the Talent Acquisition team in the full recruitment lifecycle, to help provide the best employee experience possible.
- Provide end-to-end support of Talent Partner from the full-cycle hiring process
- You will evaluate passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and pre-qualify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills and experience
- Promote the company's reputation as brand ambassador
- Manage external agency and daily contact to organize the funnel and process
- Manage active applications and referrals
- Talent Coordination tasks
- Ability to sign an internship agreement
- Recent graduate or maximum 6 months of experience in the People department
- English high level and another language (French, German, Dutch) is a plus
- You know how to use social selling in your sourcing activities and leverage our great brand to attract talent
- Willing to learn in the fast growth company and startup spirit
- Internship agreement of six months
- Friday´s afternoons off!
- Unlimited coffee to fuel your mornings
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- International environment: Over 45 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.