Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
- Assist with tax compliance obligations in the different countries where the Group is active (namely: CIT, VAT, Intrastat & withholding taxes).
- Monitor the SII process.
- Collaborate in tax-related consultations that derive from both daily & extraordinary operations of our international Group.
- Manage the tax notifications and assist in cases of tax audits and tax inquiries.
- Law degree (nice to have with master's degree in taxation). If you have a business administration or economics degree, the master's in taxation is a must.
- Solid English spoken & written.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel is a must).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in tax departments.
- You have knowledge and experience in both VAT and CIT.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Well-structured, organized, flexible, and happy to work within a changing working environment.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TP and having worked in due diligence processes are considered a plus.
- Half-day Fridays!
- First class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox.
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation, childcare, and learning & development.
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices.
- Free coffee to fuel those tough Monday mornings.
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen.
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween.
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.