Electronic Design Quality Intern
Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy.
We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 1000 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
About the role
As an Electronic Design Quality Intern, you will support the verification stage of the electronic prototypes, focusing on the hardware requirements, alongside the experienced engineering team.
- Be part of the R&D team.
- Verify the hardware functionality of a prototype.
- Obtain a general system understanding of a complete electronic project, from PCB design to programming embedded modules, validation and certification.
- Work in a very dynamic environment.
- Work closely with a team of highly talented professionals from multiple electronic engineering disciplines, such as: HW design, FW design, OS/SW development and Industrialization.
- Enrolled at Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or similar.
- Be able to participate in an internship program with the current University.
- Experience in electronic projects (personal or academic projects).
- Familiar with programming languages such as C.
- Have the ability to understand the basic design of a PCB, such as schematic design, layout, and assembly.
- Experience with laboratory equipment - power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal generators.
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and share hers/his with her/his colleagues.
- English knowledge.
- Motivated to learn!
- Internship agreement of six months with the opportunity to extension
- Half-day Fridays!
- Hybrid work
- Smartpoint for all your online orders & services at our offices
- Free coffee to fuel your mornings
- Variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, every day, at a discounted price at our canteen
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.