Head of Marketing
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing how the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, because design is just as essential as technology.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US and production facilities in Spain, Germany, US and Morocco. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to help lead the transition to sustainable electric transportation. More than 1000 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, which is something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in so many ways - amongst them, creating the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
The growth ambition of Wallbox globally and in NA is evidenced by its 2022 listing in NYSE, and the long list of strategic partnerships developed with OEM’s, utilities and institutions that collaborate to transform Mobility and Energy Management. THis is backed by reference investors in the automotive and Energy business
Working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun, and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, have the desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team, and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
As EV adoption soars worldwide, there is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Marketers to influence and shape this emerging industry’s customer journey, helping newcomers make the smartest choices as they transition into electromobility. Consumers and businesses are in need of information and education as they learn about and choose new technologies that will replace internal combustion vehicles. New habits, new needs, and new expectations are emerging, and it's an exciting time to join our team and be a part of this transformation.
We’re looking for a dynamic, innovative, and hands-on Marketing Head to lead Marketing at Wallbox North America. Your team will be responsible for all marketing initiatives to support Wallbox local sales operations and channel partners to increase their funnel and support local initiatives. This includes the positioning of the Wallbox brand and product portfolio, driving pipeline through adaptation and execution of marketing campaigns, organizing and attending sector events, and leading the field channel marketing activities.
As the Marketing Head, you will develop and execute the North America marketing strategy and plan to support the overall business and sales goals. You will manage a team of first team of first class Marketers with industry experience. You’ll also develop deep relationships with the local teams and channel partners, resulting in a high level of understanding of the various segments, competitors, and stakeholders at the local level, and sharing this knowledge with the rest of the Marketing organization.
- Work with global, product, and regional teams to perfect a contextually relevant Wallbox narrative, and supervise the cascading of this strategy to each region
- Support the transition from a product-focused to a solution-focused marketing and sales approach. Understand the requirements, expectations and nuances of each market to inform strategic planning.
- Create and manage a dynamic distribution and partner marketing ecosystem to support the goals of the field sales team, incorporating continuous communications and interactions with this audience
- Incorporate all aspects of channel marketing to support the overall Go To Market approach for the region
- Recruit and manage a team of world-class Marketers and Channel Specialists to support your overall plan, driving campaigns through partners and maximizing Marketing budget and Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Drive the cadence to ensure accurate reporting and return on key marketing initiatives
- Develop and deliver key platforms (events/other) to support the execution of the Wallbox story and marketing touchpoints
- Minimum of 12+ years professional experience, 5+ in Marketing leadership positions
- Previous experience in hyper-growth companies, developing decentralization models, building and expanding local marketing teams, and setting the foundation for continued growth
- Strong track record of delivering end-to-end marketing activities in an international, B2B and B2B2C dynamic environment
- Experience in the Automotive or Energy sectors, Electric Vehicles are a plus
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in project management, including remote projects
- Working knowledge of Buyers’ Journey, Buyer Personas, Distribution channels, ABM, Channel Marketing, and Strategic Marketing Planning
- Knowledge of inbound marketing, content marketing principles, and intent data
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Flexible work schedule and PTO policy
- Be part of a talented team working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment (we are over 1000 employees worldwide)
- Be a pioneer and build our company’s presence in a new strategic market
- Opportunity to visit our global headquarters in Spain and collaborate with your colleagues
At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.