Sales Operations Analyst
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 800 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
As a Sales Operations Analyst you wll be a key stakeholder for the Country Manager, the sales team and other departments like Finance or Logistics. Your main responsibilities will be structured around 3 pillars: operations, analytics and customer experience.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business in the UK/IE market; develop deep understanding of value drivers to identify and prioritize key strategic opportunities; measure progress against goals and facilitate management discussions and decisions.
- Act as connector between Operations, Finance and Sales to follow-up on daily operations and to identify opportunities for improvement in reporting/processes and develop models to ensure impact of implementing potential initiatives.
- Provide insights on drivers of underperformance (agent level, process level, CX level) and represent the voice of the customer internally to drive continuous improvement and user happiness.
- Resolve customer queries by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and projects that involve your markets.
- Support orders submission when needed, coordinating different departments such as sales, logistics and finance.
- Become a subject matter expert on all things involving sales operations; provide ideas, plans or suggestions to meet quarterly targets when gaps are spotted.
- BA/BS University degree.
- Minimum 2 years of industry sales/sales operations experience.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Oriented to process individual.
- Analytics mindset.
- Native/proficient level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge in SQL and Tableau.
- High Spanish level.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months.
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Possibility of working remote.
- Special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.