Head of DCFC
Wallbox offers state of the art charging solutions for homes (single homes and residential), as well as businesses (hotels, airports, shopping malls, parking spaces etc.) and most recently in public spaces with the launch of our DC Supernova charger. Our centralized Barcelona product team is the engine behind all development and works with the North American policy, technical and sales teams to understand NA business and technical requirements. Sales efforts, covering everything from lead generation (with marketing) to nurturing and then day to day client management occurs in the field in North America.
The director of DCFC will spearhead a cross functional team driving product, support and sales efforts with a product that is revolutionizing the public charging market. The leader needs to be both revenue and KPI driven and capable of managing a diverse portfolio of geographies, clients and technical requirements.
Your interest in sales, charging solutions and your entrepreneurial drive will enable you to significantly grow and scale this channel of Wallbox charging solutions. Your understanding of charging solutions and their implementation combined with your commercial know-how will shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Wallbox to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
- Develop and implement DCFC go-to-market strategy for North America - building sales channels and support for new capabilities with product, technical and operations teams to launch into the DC public charger segment.
- Lead and grow a cross functional team of Account Executives, Customer Service/Engineering support in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon business targets and performance metrics.
- Develop pipeline of DCFC opportunities for Dealerships, CPOs, F&C and Retail.
- Establish and develop new strategic international/local partnerships, tender submissions and close complex deals.
- Manage effective reporting measures to improve pipeline creation, lead conversion rates, product adoption, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Drive new operational processes, best-in-practice business functions to facilitate improvements in product delivery and service.
- Cultivate a culture of dynamic personal development and mentoring Wallbox’s future sales leaders; drive recruitment efforts.