Sales Development Representative
Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 700 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE ($WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our North America Sales Development organization. As a completely integrated part of the Sales Team, the Sales Development Representative’s main task is to work in collaboration with the Account Executives in our targeted markets.
This position is based in New York. You must reside in New York for this role.
- Prospect and identify key partners at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Create, follow, and qualify business opportunities within small, medium, and large enterprises
- Become a trusted advisor and improve the coverage and knowledge of final accounts
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Wallbox for Business product
- Make every potential Wallbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce